Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kamp Bentwater by Melanie (unedited & typed by mom)

I went to Nana's to go to Bentwater Camp.  Ben and Kate, my cousins, went with me.  I first had to play a little bit and they had some things to take a rest which was the swinging bench, and just in case you get thirsty they had some water.  There was an only girl group and an only boy group, so Ben was in the only boy group and Kate and me were in the girl group.  We went to the pool, and played in the pool, but Kate didn't want me to play with her.  I wanted to be her partner but her wouldn't let me and her said I couldn't.  I played with Kate a little bit, and they had the noodles in case we would sink.  But not at the deep end.  We didn't go in the deep end.  Nobody did.  We ate lunch on the ground like a picnic with our towels, we were spreading them out so that we could sit on them and eat lunch.  I made a puppet that was arts and crafts, at the same time we did crafts every day.  They had a ladies room & a boys room.  Girls goes in the girls with the girl counselors.   And I don't remember their names.  One girl was Abby, and another Abby with brown hair.  There was lots of Abbys,  there was three Abbys. 

My favorite thing was going in the pool and after the pool we played some games and we go on some slip and slides last, and there are two slip & slides, and the last slip & slide is a water slide what had water on it. And we played some games after that.  Then we went home to Nana's house.  I slept in the loft with Kate in the beds where Caroline and Maddie used to sleep.  And I slept by Jack's bed.  And that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment