Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, June 7, 2010

first summer weekend By: Maddie Suerth

On Friday we went to the Sirmons lake house. I brought a friend along with us because there were no girls my age to play with.My friends name is Audrey Kate.We would share a bunk bed. Me and AK could not decide on who would sleep on the top bunk, so we were both going to sleep on the top bunk.We stayed two nights at the lake house. One of my favorite things we did there was go tubing. It was so much fun! I loved it when we went over the bumps. After tubing we went swimming in the lake. We left the tube in the lake so we could jump on it and climb on it. Another fun thing we did was roast MARSHMALLOWS!!!!I love  marshmallows. Me and AK played a game called fluffy bunny. This is how you play.First you put a marshmallow in your mouth,then you say fluffy bunny. You keep doing this until you can't say fluffy bunny any more. AK got five in her mouth and I got four. We are back now and tomorrow me and Jack are going to start Camp Nottingham!

No comments:

Post a Comment