Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, June 14, 2010

BOOKS!!! By Maddie

On Tuesday we went to the new Houston pupic library. I got four books. I have already finished a book. Three more books to go! The book I finished is called Curse at Zala Manor! It is about a boy named AJ and his friend Emily trying to break a curse on AJs family. If you have not gone to the library then you should!    And if tou have ,then go again and again and again. When you go into the library it is like a dream, a beautiful
beautiful dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie! Thanks for telling me about the new library! I am going to have to take the kids for sure! Do you know if they had any story times? Hope you are feeling better!
    Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the new library yet. I drove all the way over there one Saturday and was so disappointed as it was closed. After I got there I remembered reading all about the libraries closing on Saturday in the newspapers. That is such a shame as Saturday is a great library day. I'm glad you are reading!!

    ReplyDelete