Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aunt Ree's Birthday Presents by Melanie (typed by mom)

For Aunt Ree's Birthday, we went to the store to get chicken napkins.  They were pretty but a little weird.  We got some pancake cutters and we got some Star Wars cookie cutters.  They're for mama.  We went to the grocery store. We got flowers, they were light red and not sunflowers.  We got dark roses what are red, I mean dark pink.  We got some yellow flowers, a princess balloon, and a cookie cake with flowers for Aunt Ree.  That's all.

Mama worked out at Lifetime fitness and I went to the play area.  I played, not really with anybody. I was not going to play with any boys.  I played with four girls with balls, two balls, a red one and a purple one.  We went to Target & I got myself a yummy toothpaste what was My Little Pony.  It was pink.  I brushed my teeth last night with it & I tasted it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie,

    You are such a good little shopper with your mom for Aunt Ree's birthday. Aunt Ree was very excited that you insisted that your Mom get flowers and a balloon and cake for Aunt Ree. You are a thoughtful little girl. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete