Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, June 7, 2010

The First Edition!!

Hello and welcome to our family "summer blog." Mom started this blog for three reasons:

1. To document and describe what we did this summer,
2. To get the kids to do something creative & help them with their writing,
3. Because there are only so many episodes of iCarly, Spongebob, and the Suite Life that a mom can sit through without worrying about summer brain rot!

So far, we've had a busy summer. I'll let Jack and Maddie tell you about our weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You guys must have had a great time at the Sirmon's lake house. I remember those days with my son and his friends. Our lake house was at Canyon Lake. I can't wait to read some of the postings from Maddie and Jack...and even Melanie!! I hope you are reading every day!!
    Mrs. Snyder

    ReplyDelete