Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bentwater Camp by Jack

Bentwater camp was fun because we got to go tubing on the lake.  Bentwater camp is a camp where you can have fun & do stuff at Bentwater, which is at Lake Conroe.  My Nana & Bobpa live there on the lake.  Caroline & Maddie went, too.  We stayed at Nana's house.  Ben & Will, my cousins, were there too.  I went over to my new friend Grayson's house, he's a friend I met at camp.  We watched tv & walked around his Nana's house.  We couldn't go in the yard because there was chemichals on it.  Pretty much we just watched tv.  I like to play, ride my bike, and play the Wii at Nana's house.  At camp, I made a drawing made out of sand, we decorated small cloth balls, and when it rained we played games inside.  I just liked watching people play chess.  Maddie taught me how to play chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment