Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleepover at Aunt Ree's by Maddie

On Friday, Melanie and I went to Aunt Ree's house. We were going to sleep over there.  After we got settled we went to Crave Cupcakes.  Crave Cupcakes is a place where they make cupcakes.  They have very good cupcakes there.  After we got our cupcakes we put them in a box and went back to Aunt Ree's house.  Then, when we went home we watched a little bit of tv.  And then we ate dinner.  We had La Madeleine, my usual favorite, which is Caesar Salad with Chicken and a baguette.  Then I ate half of one of my cupcakes, because we each got two.  Then me and Mellie got into our pajamas, we decided to skip our baths.  Then we went downstairs to watch some more tv.  Aunt Ree gave us some presents.  Mellie got a coloring book and a kitty Littlest Pet Shop.  And I got a bunny Littlest Pet Shop and a notebook and a pencil case with colored pencils inside.  I took them all in one hand and opened my book and started drawing something with all of them in one hand.  After I did that I drew a round piece of bubble gum that had not been chewed yet & then drew a bubble gum wrapper.  I watched some more tv and played with my Littlest Pet Shop.  Then Mellie went to bed.  Then I went to bed but didn't to to sleep quite yet because we had gone to the library that day & I had a book called The Fairy Chronicles, that was the series, but the title was Luna and the Well of Secrets.  I finished the book & tried to go to sleep.  But I couldn't becasue Mellie was SNORING REALLY LOUDLY and my earplugs hurt my ears.  So I went to Aunt Ree's room and said, "I can't sleep because Mellie is snoring really loud."  And she said, "Here, take these earplugs, they are really soft and work really well."  So after I put them on I went to sleep.  In the morning I had a cinnamon roll and some Sister Schubert's kolaches, the small ones with the hot dog things.  Then Aunt Ree took us home.  I went home in my pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment