Galveston 2010

Galveston 2010
Beach Picture

Golf Camp

Golf Camp
Bentwater

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shopping with Nana by Maddie & Melanie

We went to the mall with Nana a couple of weeks ago.  She took us to Crazy 8, a clothes store for kids.  We went there to get back to school clothes.  She helped Mellie and me find things to try on.  There were lots and lots of things to choose from.  I got a pink plaid dress, some t-shirts, some cute blue jeans, a black plaid jacket, and pair of cute boots.  Melanie also got the same boots, and she got a pink jacket, some t-shirts, blue jeans, and other stuff.  Then Nana bought us ice cream at the mall, and then we went bungee jumping in the mall.  It cost $7 for three minutes.  Not exactly cheap.  Nana spent a lot of money on us that day & I am very greatful.  Nana also got me a new backpack & a new lunch kit.  It is kind of like my old one only the polka dots are bigger and my name is in a different color.  Mrs. Eyre monogrammed it for me.  Mellie's backpack is purple with silver guitars on it.  She also got a purple lunch kit with the guitars on it.  I think I am going to wear my plaid pink dress for the first day of school. I am excited about my new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment